•  

• Espero poder hacerme un tiempo para probar alguno en la TS, lo unico que cargue ahi, aparte de programas que hice, fue el cartucho Crazybugs.
    Lo de las capturas de pantalla me parece que es que el foro no acepta bmp, acabo de probar dos veces y no me aparece la imagen adjuntada, tendrias que probar convirtiendolas a gif o jpg.

• Voy a probar mas tarde de convertirlas a jpg y las vuelvo a subir.

Me tengo que hacer de un buen datasette porque de 3 General Electric solo uno funciona bien y ya se empezo a trabar y lo tengo que desarmar a cada rato.

Me voy a fijar si me puedo comprar un buen deck de casettes , me quedan 800 cintas por delante y no quiero renegar mas.

Saludos , Ezequiel

Espero poder hacerme un tiempo para probar alguno en la TS, lo unico que cargue ahi, aparte de programas que hice, fue el cartucho Crazybugs.
    Lo de las capturas de pantalla me parece que es que el foro no acepta bmp, acabo de probar dos veces y no me aparece la imagen adjuntada, tendrias que probar convirtiendolas a gif o jpg.

pastbytes

• Que grande Ezequiel!!!! Grosoooo!!!!

•  

• Wauuu!!! Parece que ya sos famoso! Copio un msg del grupo ts2068, donde un retrofana estadounidense te agradece lo que estás haciendo. Obviamente me sumo yo también!!!!

Admin, si va contra las normas postear mensajes de otros grupos, pido disculpas y retransmito el mensaje al usuario x privado. Saludos!!!

Ricardo.

Date: 2017-04-07 15:40 GMT-03:00
    Subject: [ts2068] Tried Terra Cresta 2068 Game Translation; was: Inspired to Play the 2068 [2 Attachments]
    To: EMAIL

[Attachment(s) from Adam Trionfo EMAIL [ts2068] included below]

Eduardo Fuentes wrote:
    >>
    Recently, in an Argentinian group, an user is digitizing a lot of software for the TS-2068.
    >>

I just took a look at the site using Google Translator. It does quite a good job of translating the site to English. I could read most everything just fine. I semi-randomly picked a game and tried it on real hardware. I choose to play Terra Cresta, an arcade game conversion released by Imagine Software in 1986. I've attached two screenshots of the title screen:

1) Terra Cresta Title Screen - Timex/Sinclair 2068 loading the game on a CRT TV
    2) Terra Cresta Title Screen - Sinclair ZX Spectrum screenshot from WorldofSpectrum.org

Do you notice how different the colors are on real hardware when compared to the screenshot from the emulator? Is this due to NTSC/PAL differences, my colors on my T/S 2068 being way off (thus, needing adjustment), or a combination of both? Could someone else please load Terra Cresta on their 2068 and take a screenshot? I'd like to compare the colors on their TV to my own system.

Here is a direct link to the Terra Cresta Timex/Sinclair 2068 conversion:

LINK

Here is a link to Terra Cresta on The World of Spectrum website:

LINK

Mostly, I was just curious about loading the game to see if it worked, but I did play Terra Cresta a bit. These conversions were tested under emulation, but I'm happy to say that the game seems to run fine on real hardware.

The game can be controlled with (as usual) the keyboard, but the Kempston and Sinclair joysticks are also supported. I figured that the game might have been hacked to take advantage of the T/S 2068's joystick, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I played the game using the keyboard and it played okay. The animation in this game is pretty smooth, but-- as expected-- it suffers from all the Spectrum's color issues. As in many ZX Spectrum games, the color-clash has been avoided by making the game mostly monochrome. Still, the graphics are detailed and the game seems to run pretty smoothly.

Please, let the fellow archiving the software know that someone in the Southwest United States appreciates his efforts! I'll probably try some more software with a friend of mine when we get together next week.

Adam

• Justo estos dias se me habia complicado no se porque motivo con el maketxz .

Me tuve que poner a investigar que otras formas habia . La que estoy usando ahora es grabar con el GoldWave en formato .VOC y con el programa voc2tzx bajo DOS lo convierto a .TZX.

Hasta que pude convertir el que sigue ahora (Galivan) me volvio loco (literal!!) hasta que por fin lo pude convertir.

Que bueno que los aprovechen!

Slds
    Wauuu!!! Parece que ya sos famoso! Copio un msg del grupo ts2068, donde un retrofana estadounidense te agradece lo que estás haciendo. Obviamente me sumo yo también!!!!Admin, si va contra las normas postear mensajes de otros grupos, pido disculpas y retransmito el mensaje al usuario x privado. Saludos!!!Ricardo.From: Adam Trionfo EMAIL [ts2068] Date: 2017-04-07 15:40 GMT-03:00Subject: [ts2068] Tried Terra Cresta 2068 Game Translation; was: Inspired to Play the 2068 [2 Attachments]To: EMAIL[Attachment(s) from Adam Trionfo EMAIL [ts2068] included below]Eduardo Fuentes wrote:>>Recently, in an Argentinian group, an user is digitizing a lot of software for the TS-2068.>>I just took a look at the site using Google Translator. It does quite a good job of translating the site to English. I could read most everything just fine. I semi-randomly picked a game and tried it on real hardware. I choose to play Terra Cresta, an arcade game conversion released by Imagine Software in 1986. I've attached two screenshots of the title screen:1) Terra Cresta Title Screen - Timex/Sinclair 2068 loading the game on a CRT TV2) Terra Cresta Title Screen - Sinclair ZX Spectrum screenshot from WorldofSpectrum.orgDo you notice how different the colors are on real hardware when compared to the screenshot from the emulator? Is this due to NTSC/PAL differences, my colors on my T/S 2068 being way off (thus, needing adjustment), or a combination of both? Could someone else please load Terra Cresta on their 2068 and take a screenshot? I'd like to compare the colors on their TV to my own system.Here is a direct link to the Terra Cresta Timex/Sinclair 2068 conversion:LINKHere is a link to Terra Cresta on The World of Spectrum website:LINKMostly, I was just curious about loading the game to see if it worked, but I did play Terra Cresta a bit. These conversions were tested under emulation, but I'm happy to say that the game seems to run fine on real hardware.The game can be controlled with (as usual) the keyboard, but the Kempston and Sinclair joysticks are also supported. I figured that the game might have been hacked to take advantage of the T/S 2068's joystick, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I played the game using the keyboard and it played okay. The animation in this game is pretty smooth, but-- as expected-- it suffers from all the Spectrum's color issues. As in many ZX Spectrum games, the color-clash has been avoided by making the game mostly monochrome. Still, the graphics are detailed and the game seems to run pretty smoothly.Please, let the fellow archiving the software know that someone in the Southwest United States appreciates his efforts! I'll probably try some more software with a friend of mine when we get together next week.Adam
    Rick

• Galivan

Me volvio loco hasta que por fin lo pude pasar!

• Merecido el reconocimiento! Gracias.

• Muy buen laburo!
    Seguramente lo conoceras, quizas sirvan estas caseteras modernas, creo que tambien pasan a wav
    LINK

Moderador (s): homecomputer, Selandari, pastbytes, Palamar, phd, Durandal